If a guest forgets their card they can be given a temporary contact card
Guests is the third tab on the members table. When a person's details are added to the guest tab they become a guest of SaferMe. Guests can be employees, visitors, contractors or anyone that spends time on site and requires a contact card.
How to get there
To access the guest tab a person must have either owner, admin or manager access.
Sign into the SaferMe web app and click the 'Admin' button to access the admin portal. The guest tab is the third tab within the members page.
If a guest has forgotten their card and they can't go home to retrieve it, they can be added into the guest tab again with a duplicate entry.
Adding a guest
- Select Add guest at the top of the Guests page
- Fill in the details of the guest.
- Full name is required, we advise to include a note after their name such as (temporary card) e.g. Dee Woods (temporary card).
- Company, Visiting and Preferred contact are optional fields.
- The search bar on the Visiting field will search for people's names from the 'current' tab only.
Returning the temporary card
At the end of the work shift the guest should return the card and the manager should remove the card from guest in the guest tab.
- It is vital to sync the card BEFORE removing the card from a member
- Click the three dot menu to the right of the guest's name
- Click 'Remove Card'
- A pop up will appear to remind the manager to ensure the card has been synced
- Click 'continue'
- Ensure the details are correct
- Select a reason for removing the card from the drop down
- A success message will appear once the card has been removed
- The card can now be used again and assigned to any new guests that needs a card
If the guest is involved in a future contact trace the administrator can investigate both contact tables associated with the guest.
Don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions