Add members, edit members, assign cards, remove cards, delete members as a manager of SaferMe.
The 'Card-Only' tab is the third tab on the members table. When a person's details are added to the card-only tab they become a card-only member of SaferMe. Card-only members can be employees, visitors, contractors or anyone that spends time on site and requires a contact card.
The card-only tab is a contact tracing feature and is used by contact tracing customers. This tab exists for contact tracing managers to add members, assign cards, remove cards and delete members.
How to get there
To access the guest tab a person must have either owner, admin or manager access.
Sign into the SaferMe web app and click the 'Admin' button to access the admin portal. The guest tab is the third tab within the members page.
Adding a card-only member
When a visitor arrives at reception or front of house, add them as a card-only member in order to assign them a card. If a new employee starts or a contractor arrives on site for a temporary job add them as a card-only member and assign them a contact card. Each card-only member is treated the same way.
- Select Add member at the top of the card-only tab
- Fill in the details of the member.
- Full name is required
- Company, Visiting and Preferred contact are optional fields
- The search bar on the Visiting field will search for people's names from the 'current' tab only
- Click Add a member
Editing a card-only member
Card-only member details can be edited individually. Each column can be edited. These include - name, company, visiting and preferred contact.
To edit a card-only member
- search for the card-only member in the card-only tab
- click the three dot menu to the right of the card-only member
- select 'edit member'
- edit the details of the member
- the name field must always be filled out, the company, visiting and preferred contact fields are optional
- when complete click 'save changes'
- a success message will appear after editing is complete
- only one member can be edited at a time
To begin assigning cards, navigate to the members table. Select either the current, pending or card-only tab.
- Select the member(s) who are to be assigned cards
- Click 'Assign Card' from the menu bar
- Alternatively click the three dot menu on the far right of the members name
- Click 'Assign Card' from this menu
- Allow access to camera on the pop up (permission only has to be granted once)
- Scan the QR code of the card or enter in the card ID number manually
- Click 'Next'
- If assigning more than one card, go through the flow for as many members selected
- A success message will appear to confirm the assignment(s)
- The message will also include a reminder to activate the card(s)
- If an incorrect card ID is entered an error message will appear
- Make sure to enter in all 12 digits displayed on the card to avoid an error message
Cards may need to be removed from members for a number of reasons such as lost cards, turnover of staff or new cards with fresh batteries being assigned.
- If there are no contact card details visible the member does not have a card assigned to them
- It is vital to sync the card BEFORE removing the card from a member
- Click the three dot menu to the right of the member's name
- Click 'Remove Card'
- A pop up will appear to remind the manager to ensure the card has been synced
- Click 'continue'
- Ensure the details are correct
- Select a reason for removing the card from the drop down
- A success message will appear once the card has been removed
Deleting a card-only member
A member can only be deleted fully if they have no card assigned to them AND they have no contact data in their contact log table.
To permanently delete a member
- Check if they have a contact card assigned to them. If they do, remove the contact card from them.
- Click the box beside the name of the member.
- A red 'delete member' button will appear on the toolbar. (If this does not appear it probably means the member has contact data in their table and they can't be deleted if this is the case).
- Click 'delete member' from the toolbar or else click the three dots to the right of the member and select 'delete member'.
If you have any questions on assigning cards do reach out to us at email@example.com