This article provides an overview of the channel data page within the admin portal of the SaferMe web app
How to get there
Log in to the SaferMe web app. Organization Admins can select the 'Admin' button on the top right of the menu bar. The channels page will open. Click 'View Reports' for any channel to open Channel Data.
If 'View Reports' is not visible beside channels - admin access to channels is required. Contact an admin to request access.
Overview of Channel Data
Switch between channels by selecting from the drop down on the top left. Only one channel can be selected at a time.
- Report title - the field of the report chosen to be the report title
- State - the current workflow stage of a report
- Risk score (only for Hazard channels) - colour coded score with description
- Created on - date and time
- Reported by - reporter's name
- Location - address or coordinates of the report
- Users alerted - number of users who received alerts about the report
- Users opened - number of users who opened an alert about the report
- Incomplete tasks - number of incomplete tasks
- Assignee - the person who the report is currently assigned to
1 - Created on
Set the date range to see reports for that timeframe.
The presets are:
- This week
- Last 7 days
- This month
- Last 30 days (default)
- Last month
- Custom rage
2 - Report Title
This filter is a free text field which will search through the report title column for matching words.
As an example if a form contained a field called 'site name' and this field was chosen as the report title.
Then if the words 'green site' were used in the search bar, the results would be any reports that contained 'green site' in their report title.
3 - State
Set the state filter to bring up all reports currently in a specific state. For example selecting all reports in an 'action required' state.
4 - Reported By
Search box filter to enter in names of members within the organisation. Use the reporter filter to bring up all reports a specific reporter made on a channel.
Admins can download data (in a CSV file) of a selection of reports, or all reports.
The CSV file downloaded will contain the following columns, in this order:
- Report ID
- Report title
- Created on
- Reported by
- Users alerted
- Users opened
- Incomplete tasks
- Primary category
- Secondary category
- Tertiary category
- Form fields in the same order as in the form
- Any leftover columns
For more information on the channel data page please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org