Outlined below are the steps to successfully contact trace using the SaferMe web app and data from contact cards.
How to get there: A user must be a manager of SaferMe which gives them access to the admin panel in the SaferMe web app. Open the web app, log in and open the members page.
In the event that a member reports Covid-19 symptoms, a positive Covid-19 test result or close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, a contact trace is required. Directly below are the fastest steps for beginning a contact trace in SaferMe.
For Wearable Contact Card customers, syncing contact cards is crucial for conducting a contact trace. Having the most recent card data synched will help the administrator to make informed decisions quickly.
- Instruct your members to sync their card data immediately
- To read about how to sync cards visit 'Synching SaferMe Contact Cards'
- Begin with the member who is immediately effected
- Review this member's contact log table to assess which other members may be effected most
- Follow organization protocols and regulations for contacting and helping members
Contact Log Tables
- Open the Members page of the Admin portal to begin conducting a contact trace
- Search for a members name
- Once found, click the name of the member
- This will open their individual contact log table
- Analyse the data to identify close contacts
- Use the filters to determine the members most at risk
If you would like to know more about contact tracing with SaferMe, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org