Account Set Up
Using SaferMe Day to Day
Health and Safety Reporting
Wearable Card Contact Tracing
Mobile Contact Tracing
How do I delete a video on SpotCast
This article outlines how to delete a video in SpotCast.
A SpotCast must be claimed by you in order to delete it. Click here to learn more about claiming a SpotCast.
To delete a video on spot cast:
- Scan your QR code to bring up the video you wish to delete on your mobile phone.
- Click "Video info" at the bottom of the screen
- If you are not logged in you will be asked to log in
- After login, you will see a delete button in the "Video info" section
- Click "Delete Video"
- You will see a confirmation screen that asks "Are you sure? You can't undo this action afterward."
- If you are sure, clicked "Delete video"
The screen will refresh and you will be able to replace the video