This article outlines the commitment we can make to our customers around the delivery times of our wearable contact tracing cards
Effective: 1 March 2021.
Last updated: 18th Feb 2021
This is for all new customers, new pilots, customers scaling significantly, or customers that are part of a staged rollout.
- 100 - 999 cards: 7 business days from payment
- 1000 - 2000 cards: 14 business days from payment
- >2000 cards: 4-6 weeks shipped from payment*
Staged Rollouts: Clients can order cards in monthly stages in order to meet internal rollout timeframes.
*Tip: Shorter delivery timeframes may be possible depending on stock on-hand in the US and Asia. Check with your customer service manager or sales representative.
Note: Lead times expressed above relate only to the delivery of cards. Check with your customer service manager or sales representative for confirmation of your businesses rollout date.
Contact Card Refills and Replacements
Available to existing clients for replacing lost cards, worn batteries, malfunctioning cards. More than 100 cards are considered new business.
- <50 cards: 2 business days from payment.
- 50 - 100 cards: 7 business days from payment
- >100 cards: See “New Implementations, Pilots, & New Business”