SaferMe can help admins to set up an induction form which can be accessed via a QR code by anyone on site
Everyone on site needs quick access to a site induction form. By using the camera on their mobile phones, workers can scan a QR code which loads the site induction form to be filled out.
Induct new employees, contractors and site visitors without the need to use the SaferMe mobile app. Create an Induction form inside the SaferMe web app. SaferMe will provide a QR code to be displayed on hazard boards or at site entrances.
How it works
Site visitors can access the induction by:
- Opening a smartphone camera
- Scanning the QR code
- Opening the form in their browser
How to get a QR Code
- Email email@example.com
- Provide an organization name
- Provide a channel name (to convert the QR code from)
- SaferMe will review the channel (all fields must be compatible)
- SaferMe will convert the channel into a web form
- SaferMe will use the web form link to generate a unique QR code
- SaferMe will provide a QR code pack
SaferMe QR Code Pack
- a .jpeg image file
- a .svg image file
- a poster with the QR code embedded in it
Print the image and display the QR code on a hazard board or at every site entrance.
QR Code Reports
Admins can access all reports submitted via the QR code in the SaferMe web app.
The workflow (states) can be configured to alert or assign admins for each new submission.
Assignees can receive email notifications prompting them to open the report in SaferMe to review.
For more information or to request a QR code please email firstname.lastname@example.org