SaferMe can help admins to set up a vehicle check form which can be accessed via a QR code
The fastest way to conduct a vehicle check is to access the form by scanning QR code that is displayed on the vehicle itself.
How it works
Employees can access the vehicle check by:
- Opening a smartphone camera
- Scanning the QR code on the vehicle
- Opening the form in their browser
The user must have a connection to WiFi or cellular data to access the form through the browser
How to get a QR Code
- Email email@example.com
- Provide an organization name
- Provide a channel name (to convert the QR code from)
- SaferMe will review the channel (all fields must be compatible)
- SaferMe will convert the channel into a web form
- SaferMe will use the web form link to generate a unique QR code
- SaferMe will provide a QR code pack
SaferMe QR code pack
Once the QR code is generated, our support team will provide you with a QR pack which includes
- a .jpeg image file
- a .svg image file
- a poster with the QR code embedded in it
Print the image and display the QR code on the vehicle.
QR code notifications
Admins can access all reports submitted via the QR code in the SaferMe web app.
The workflow (states) can be configured to alert or assign admins for each new submission.
Assignees can receive email notifications prompting them to open the report in SaferMe to review.
For more information or to request a QR code please email firstname.lastname@example.org