This article walks through how to give members access to forms in an organisation.
The owner or an admin of an organisation has the powers to add members to forms.
How to get there
Log in to SaferMe and access the Admin Portal of the SaferMe web app.
- Select 'Members' from the menu on the left
- Select the checkbox on the left next to the member's name. More than one member can be selected and edited together
- This will bring up a menu toolbar above the member list
- Select Add to forms from this toolbar
- A pop-up will appear with the list of forms available on the organisation. Select the forms the member is to be added to
If the member requires administrator access to the form(s) then the administrator role can be selected from the drop down.
Admin privileges provide access to form data or to manage reports which are admin edit and view only.
The operator role is suitable for simply making reports.
To read more about the difference between an Operator and an Administrator click here to read our article about roles.
For further info on this topic reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org