This article walks through how to set up the modules your organisation has completed
How to get there
Admins or Managers can access the feature through the SaferMe web app. Log in to the SaferMe web app and select Training from the menu on the left.
A module is a 'master' training record. If you edit a module, the changes apply to all training records associated with that module.
How to create a module
Modules can be created only after the competency levels have been reviewed and saved. If you haven't completed that step yet pop over to our Configuring Competency Levels article.
- Navigate to Training > Modules
- Click ADD MODULE to begin
- Name your module e.g. First Aid
- Select which category it falls into, choose from either:
- Standard operating procedure (SOP)
- The add reminder toggle is automatically turned on
- Adding a reminder allows you to configure a review/expiry date when creating a record. A reminder will be sent via email prior to the date selected
- If the reminder toggle is turned on, we will always remind you 1 month before the review/expiry date
- Turn on additional reminders if desired
Once modules have been created, records can then be created in association with a particular module.