In this guide, we will cover how admins can add members to SaferMe using the Admin Portal on the SaferMe web app.
How to get there
To access the Members screen a user needs to be a Manager of an organization and signed into SaferMe on desktop. Click the 'Admin' button on the top right of the toolbar in SaferMe and then select 'Members'.
Use the following steps to add members to an organization / adding to channels
- Select Add Members at the top of the Members page
- Type or paste in the email address(s) and select ADD
- Alternatively, import email addresses from a CSV file
- Once all the emails are loaded, click ADD MEMBERS
- If this is the first time the email address has been added to the organization then the user will receive an email invite
- If it is not the first time the user has been added to the organization an email will not go out
The email invitation will explain to the user that they have been invited to join the organization. To complete set up the invited user needs to
- 'Accept' the invitation by clicking the link
- This will open the SaferMe web app and they can then choose a password
- Log in to the organization so that they become a 'current' member of the org
- The user can then be added to channels or have their role edited by an admin
For more information on adding members to the org please get in touch at email@example.com