In this guide, we will cover how admins can add members to SaferMe using the Admin Portal on the SaferMe web app.
How to get there
To access the Members screen a user needs to be a Manager or Admin of an organisation and signed into SaferMe on desktop. Click the 'Admin' button on the top right of the toolbar in SaferMe and then select 'Members' from the menu on the left.
Use the following steps to add members to an organisation / adding to forms
- Select Add Members at the top of the Members page
- Type or paste in the email address(s) individually and select ADD
- Alternatively, bulk import email addresses from a CSV file
- Once all the emails are loaded, click ADD MEMBERS
- If this is the first time the email address has been added to the organisation then the user will receive an email invite
- If it is not the first time the user has been added to the organisation an email will not go out
The email invitation will explain to the user that they have been invited to join the organisation. To complete set up the invited user needs to
- 'Accept' the invitation by clicking the link
- This will open the SaferMe web app and they can then choose a password
- Log in to the organisation so that they become a 'current' member of the org
- The user can then be added to forms or have their role edited by an admin
For more information on adding members to the org please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org